Tomorrow (3.29.08) is Mike' 30th birthday. Write him an email or give him a call and wish him a happy birthday if you get a chance! I'll post some pictures soon! mikebladen@gmail.com
Well Mike, maybe you'll get another birthday partner today... you told me to wait for Saturday and I've done that! Hopefully now I'll have my baby!! If not, I'll see you tomorrow.
I hope Mike had a great birthday, we really need to get together, I'm going through withdrawls! I was going to call you yesterday till I realized I was babysitting for Maren and had a crazy day anyway. We will need to plan something soon.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Give him something extra special (wink wink)!!
Well Mike, maybe you'll get another birthday partner today... you told me to wait for Saturday and I've done that! Hopefully now I'll have my baby!! If not, I'll see you tomorrow.
Happy Birthday, Mike!
I hope Mike had a great birthday, we really need to get together, I'm going through withdrawls! I was going to call you yesterday till I realized I was babysitting for Maren and had a crazy day anyway. We will need to plan something soon.
Post a Comment