I love Easter. I love what it represents, I love the time of year, and I love the outfits! Here are a few pictures from our Easter. Carter's new best friend is the easter bunny, but if you ask him he will tell you that "Easter is about Jesus and he died for us".


6 comments:
They both look adorabe, I love Savanna's coat!
what cute pictures. those kids of yours are just too adorable. i love the potty picture, it's hilarious, his face is priceless!
Cute skivvies Carter!
Savanna is wearing the dress my girls had last year! She looks so cute, as does Carter...especially the one of him in his undieroos! Cute kiddos!
I also love all those things about Easter. When I was little I would always look forward to an Easter dress and now, I think it's just as fun shopping for my little ladies. :) Glad you guys had a happy day.
ps. Hooray for Carter and his potty progress!
I love the kids' Easter clothes, they look adorable (esp that sweet coat of Savanna's). I meant to tell you Sunday how pretty your hair looked, too. It's so long!
Post a Comment