Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mike, Mike, he's our man!


(flashback photo--I can't believe Savanna is almost a year old!)

So for the past week I have been ill. I thought I had allergies at first, but it kept getting worse and then I started being nauseated a lot. (not pregnant) I hate that feeling. Anyway, I am writing this to tell you about sweet Michael. For the past week he has gotten the children up in the morning, fed them, changed them, and dressed them. He lets me sleep in or lay on the couch. He folds the laundry for me because he knows I hate to do it. He has been with the kids more than I have lately and he is still working all the time. I don't know how he does it. He is wonderful. The kids adore him. Then he gets home and makes dinner and plays with them until he puts them to bed. He is the greatest! He always makes sure we have fhe, scriptures, and prayers. I always knew he would be a wonderful dad and husband, but I sure got lucky. We love you daddy! You are our absolute favorite in the entire world.
p.s. I hope this counts as my husband tag. It is pretty close.

3 comments:

Janea said...

I love when husbands are like this. I was sick for 3 days in bed and Clark did the same thing for me. Husbands are awesome (when they want to be) :)

Weight Family said...

I am happy that you got a goodie. It makes me sad to see some of my friends who are not so lucky. Good job, Mike!

Melissa Hernandez said...

what a sweet husband. i hope your feeling better!