I have a fun ward with a bunch of nice girls. For playgroup this week we had an easter egg hunt at the park.. Carter said it was his favorite! I bet you can't guess why...
p.s. Ashlie, thanks for the pictures. I forgot my camera.
i love easter time, it's so fun! and it officially means spring...yeah you can finally see our grass :O) i saw you guys are going to be close to 80 degrees next week, whip out the swimsuits and put away the jackets!
3 comments:
i love easter time, it's so fun! and it officially means spring...yeah you can finally see our grass :O) i saw you guys are going to be close to 80 degrees next week, whip out the swimsuits and put away the jackets!
When is play date/Park day? I miss it every week. Glad you guys had fun. Cant wait to start going and meeting people from our ward
Wish I could have been there too. Looks like lots of fun. Cute pictures of everyone
Post a Comment