Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We've got a hiker on our hands...




We went on a hike. It was a little over 2 miles long. Carter ran 98% of the time. I'm not joking. He loved it. Isn't that like 10 miles to a kid his size? I think I was more tired than him when we were done. (To be fair, I had Savanna on my back the entire time. I'm sort of in shape.) Both kids love being outside, so this was a good activity for us. He's asked every day since if we can go on a hike. I told him we'd try for once a week.

7 comments:

Kourtney said...

What a great way to tire him out! I think Tristan would like it but Gabe is in a whiney stage and would want to be carried. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Janea said...

All the power to you! I would die in the first few seconds of the walk. The pics are cute and it looked like you had fun.

Kylene said...

Stephanie, your family is absolutely adorable. You look great! I'm adding you guys to my blog roll. I love your blog too. You are a pro at the digi-scrap stuff. You need to be teaching me! :)

Kassey said...

I finally got to see you cute blog. I love it, and the weather looks so nice there. I was so fun seeing you and your kids over the holidays.

Haslem Family said...

Madi is so jealous of that fun hike. Still... 9 degrees here.

Haslem Family said...

Madi is so jealous of that fun hike. Still... 9 degrees here.

Mommy Shar said...

It's Shar (Janea's friend) I am glad you liked my cookies, I think it's a great recipe. Let me know when you are in the area and we will make a GTU run for sure. BTW adorable kids!