Friday, December 28, 2007

We made it home!





After a very long and very fun trip up north for Christmas, we are finally back home! We had a wonderful time! Christmas was wonderful! The snow was a hit with everybody. Carter and Savanna both loved sledding! But, we are glad to be sleeping in our own beds! Here are a few pictures of our trip!
p.s. I was putting away our christmas decorations and cleaning up the tree. Carter told me he wanted to help pick up the 'pine noodles'. Christmas was so much fun with him this year!

6 comments:

Janea said...

Oh, that is so cute! I have to admit that I am a little surprised that you have already decided to put the tree away. :) Miss seeing your smiling face. Glad you made it home safely.

Weight Family said...

Steph! So glad you are home safe thanks tons for letting us borrow your place! Love ya!

Melissa said...

Cute Christmas pictures! Sorry I wasn't able to track you down sooner, I am just glad I was able to trach you down! I am glad you had a good Christmas! I just smiled when I found your blog and saw all the cute pictures of your family. It's crazy to think the last time I talked to you didn't have any kids, and then I find your blog, and there are 2 little cuties. What a fun surprise! Have a wonderful new years!

Your Perfect Day said...

Steph, I LOVE your new blog background! Think you could show me how to do that? I need some lessons...

Weight Family said...

Steph,
The Your Perfect Day comment is from me. I didn't know I was logged in under my business account, sorry.

Janea said...

I just wanted you to have my e-mail jklan4@gmail.com