Gina's wedding was beautiful! She married Glade in the Logan temple on December 20th. It was wonderful and she looked so pretty. They are a cute couple!
Oh my goodness it took me the most round about hard way to find your blog ever!!! I clicked on your comment on my blog and for some reason it wouldn't take me to your blog. I have just been dying to talk to you! I hope you had a wonderful christmas. My parents are in town so that was the best christmas present ever! I don't know if you are still in town, but here is my E-mail address if you are, and have time to get together. missysuehernandez@hotmail.com
1 comment:
Oh my goodness it took me the most round about hard way to find your blog ever!!! I clicked on your comment on my blog and for some reason it wouldn't take me to your blog. I have just been dying to talk to you! I hope you had a wonderful christmas. My parents are in town so that was the best christmas present ever! I don't know if you are still in town, but here is my E-mail address if you are, and have time to get together. missysuehernandez@hotmail.com
Post a Comment