Saturday, December 8, 2007

The best big brother...



Carter has been such a good big brother since Savanna was born. He just loves her. He's always looking out for her. The other day we were getting ready to go to the store and Savanna was crying about something and he said, "Mom, we'd better go monday instead. Savanna is sad today." Like he has any idea when Monday is. I hope he's always this protective of her. I always wanted a big brother. And, I love how she's trying to figure out a way to get his poptart. She eventually snatched a little bite.

3 comments:

Weight Family said...

Gotta love the awesome things kids say. I love how they think they have any concept of time.

Janea said...

I just love Carter! He always says the cutest thing. And, I bet he will always be protective of Savanna. P.S. From the other post, loved the new dress today!!

The McCulloughs said...

Tag is just starting to pay attention to Maddie (finally.. hello she is only 10 months old) It is so cute to see that bond that they share. Tag is quite as nice as Carter, but hopefully one day!