


I had a wonderful birthday (or rather, birth week)!! It started with a shopping trip to Las Vegas. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Awesome! Then, I got to go to a taping of my very favorite show, Good Things Utah! I won't go into that here-it deserves it's very own post, so stay tuned! Then, we went to Vernal for Evan's blessing and I got presents from the fam there and Kari and I got pedicures. It was so so fun. Mike also gave me a vacuum, but not just any vacuum. It is the prettiest pink Dyson vacuum in the world. It is a dream! He didn't want me to write about this because he thought people would think he bought it for me so I could clean the house. But, I really wanted it. I love it. It is the best vacuum ever. Isn't it pretty?
2 comments:
It is probably the best vacuum I have ever seen!
It is a cute vacuum! I heard Dyson's are really good vacuums- let me know how it works for you. Fun birthday... I love the Cheesecake Factory too. And shopping in Vegas.. WOW! Sounds like the best birthday ever!
Post a Comment