Hey cute pics! I am waiting to get some taken when Maddie gets a little more hair (I am totally jealous of Savanna's beautiful head of hair with a ponytail and bow... ne fair!!) Who took them? There are a couple shots of Carter not posing that are darling, and Taggart does not pose so well! Let me know who did them.. you all look adorable!
So, yes! I was on TV this morning. I went to Good Things Utah, my favorite show for my birthday. It was so fun! And for Mandy. My friend Bryndee took our pictures but she lives in Utah County. I can ask her if she'd come down OR I got some very cute pictures of the kids taken by a girl named Kelli from Elements photography that I loved. I'll find her website for you. I think it is elementsphotography.smugmug.com. I'm glad you like the pictures!
4 comments:
Stephanie, did I see you on TV this morning???
Steph you look great in all the pics! And Carter is so adorable! (so is Savanna of course)
Hey cute pics! I am waiting to get some taken when Maddie gets a little more hair (I am totally jealous of Savanna's beautiful head of hair with a ponytail and bow... ne fair!!) Who took them? There are a couple shots of Carter not posing that are darling, and Taggart does not pose so well! Let me know who did them.. you all look adorable!
So, yes! I was on TV this morning. I went to Good Things Utah, my favorite show for my birthday. It was so fun! And for Mandy. My friend Bryndee took our pictures but she lives in Utah County. I can ask her if she'd come down OR I got some very cute pictures of the kids taken by a girl named Kelli from Elements photography that I loved. I'll find her website for you. I think it is elementsphotography.smugmug.com. I'm glad you like the pictures!
Post a Comment