Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just me again...


Hi!
I know, two posts in one day may seem excessive, but I've been having so much fun making new templates for my little blog. This I made in honor of my favorite holiday (tied with Christmas) HALLOWEEN!! I got out all my fall and Halloween decorations today so it seemed appropriate to make a new background for my blog. I don't know why I get such a kick out of this, but I sure do! And if that little picture doesn't get you excited for Halloween, I don't know what will.

3 comments:

Kourtney said...

Carter was a pretty cute Yoda! I didn't make my template, you have to teach me how to do it! Your's is very festive!!

jaydweight said...

You are going to have to show me how to change the colors like that... I got the basics down, but honestly I am a blogging idiot.
I had no idea you also LOVE The Office!!!? I am super excited. I love your Office quote of the day. That is awesome!

Clark Family said...

You are so good at this thing, I am barely checking mine every few days, but in my defense, Brady pulls on every cord and pushes every button as soon as I open our computer hutch up. GOT TO LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!