Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Carterisms...

Lately Carter has been saying the funniest things! Here are just a few of them...

So yesterday we were on a walk when Carter suddenly stops and says, "Hey, wait! You're my best friend, mom!" I about died. It was so cute. Then he spotted a penny on the ground. "MOM! A coin!" I think he got that from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We then found 7 more coins. Then he saw an arrow painted on the ground. "Mom, this sign is wonderful!" It was probably the most entertaining walk I've ever been on.

Then we were saying prayers last night. He decided he wanted to say it. He prayed for MIke's arm, Mike's ear, Uncle Adam's Jeep, his bed...it went on and on.

Who knew I would be having so much fun with my little boy?!? I love hanging out with him. He makes me laugh every day!

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

He is so hilarious! Gabe says crazy things too, I guess it's good that they are saying things they learn on t.v. and not what we say! I love the new layout too!