So, here's what we've been up to. Via my phone.
I know there will come a day all too soon that he won't fit on this stair and I'll want to remember when he was this size.
So Delta came to stay for a few days and it was quite the adventure. She was having a bath one morning with Asher. Hal had asked how long you put a pancake in the microwave for. She's always our latest sleeper and she'd missed the hot ones. I told her 10. 1-0. She ended up putting it in for 1000. Poor thing came up stairs bawling and telling me her pancake was on fire. I had Carter run in to help the kids in the tub and ran downstairs. I got down and there was 645 left on the microwave and it was filled with flames. I quickly turned it off but smoke was billowing all around. So then the smoke alarms went off. The babies started screaming. Hal was so sad about her pancake and worried she'd be in trouble, Savanna ran outside to call 911 because she thought the house was going to blow up, and Carter started screaming for help. It was quite the eventful 10 minutes. And then the microwave was dead. It had had it. So I called Mike. I was a little worried as well because only three weeks earlier he had purchased me a new dishwasher and I wasn't sure he'd be so pleased about this little event. But, being the rockstar that he is, he had a new microwave installed and working that night for me. He's the best.
Loving the go-cart.
A little Taco Amigo action.
Coloring...???
He's an outside kid for sure.
Tennis.
A little Aggie Gymnastics action. We brought some neighbor girls along for the fun.
Hal driving on the dirt road. When we were growing up my dad always let us drive on the dirt road to my Grandma Nielson's house. She lived way out in the middle of nowhere Smithfield. The road has long been paved but it's still the dirt road to us. And Hal got to drive. You would have thought she was the Queen. She was dying.
Is the rest of the world as into Kendamas as our little neck of the woods?
Carter researched the heck out of Antarctica and gave a wonderful presentation about the Albatross. He even prepared a powerpoint. It was quite impressive.
So that catches us up a bit. I have two other posts coming soon. Mike and I spent a week in the Caribbean. It was INCREDIBLE. So I will posting that for Ellen. And I'm going to also catch up on what I've been doing lately. Don't miss it.









2 comments:
Oh my scary! I would have freaked out about the microwave, husbands to the rescue! We always got to drive on the dirt roads too, and we loved it!
I want to watch Delta for a few days!!
Poor microwave...or should I say poor pancake!
Post a Comment