Friday, October 11, 2013

October is my favorite.

It's nearly halfway through October, my most favorite month, and I haven't even remembered any of what's going on.  Here is my short list.
1.  Canning--tons of it.  120 jars salsa, pears, pear sauce, peaches, chili sauce, stewed tomatoes, and spaghetti sauce.  My little storage room is full and I think the jars are so pretty.
2.  We snapped a few family pictures.  I always try to do it myself and it's always rough.  Maybe next year I"ll have somebody else do it.  Plus, it was getting a bit dark.  Oh well.  Cute enough.






3.  I've been working on a little project in my kitchen.  I'm waiting until it's a bit more complete to show a picture, but you should be excited because it's pretty great.  
4.  I have 12 piano students.  I really like teaching.  
5.  I've been taking a few pictures here and there.  Here are a few favorites.  I think I'm getting better.  I sure like snappin' pics.  






That's all for now.  Stay tuned for pics of my kitchen. 


3 comments:

Mindy said...

October is the best! I'm sorry, but I think your family pictures turned out cute. We can go again, maybe when you do Kira's if you want.

And I DIE over that picture of Delty every time I look at it.

Kourtney said...

Ok I am laughing my head off at the pic of the little boy hugging his sibling! You are amazing!

Alldredge Memories said...

You need to move back! I need a picture taking lesson and some soup in a bread bowl at kneaders day with you! Love all your posts! I'm trying to catch my blog up too! {We have a lot hate relationship at the moment! LOL! :)} When did we get so busy???

Love ya!