I recently downloaded some pictures from my real camera. Here's a look at what we've been up to.
Graduation from Kindergarten.We watched baby Delta for a day and this girl was in heaven.
Asher pretended to be the baby. He thought he was hilarious.
Our fire pit.
The kids ask to build a fire every night.
The girls played Hair Stylist for hours this day. We only had one haircutting accident and it wasn't too bad.
Asher was scared of them.
This crooked picture is Carter's first scout meeting. It was the Blue and Gold banquet. In a really cool side note, his Grandpa Bladen gave him his old scout belt, hat and tie clip thing from when he was a boy scout.
More swimming pictures. We are enjoying the swimming.
I won a house party from houseparty.com. We had a water party. These guys came and turned it into a wonderful party. They made these awesome water guns. They are truly gun experts.
Isn't Delty's dress the cutest?
Halbert had fun.













1 comment:
All of those girls ... you are brave to have a hair-styling day.
Thanks again for watching Delt, she had a grand old time. I wish you lived closer, I'll hire Savanna to watch her any day...
Post a Comment