Hal asked for something today and I answered with "perhaps". She asked what it meant and I told her it was like "maybe". Her response? "I don't trust that word....."
Loved getting caught up today on your blog. Love this cute little post too. I need to be better at documenting the "little things." When I look back at my journals, the moments like these are the ones I smile at over and over again.
4 comments:
Loved getting caught up today on your blog. Love this cute little post too. I need to be better at documenting the "little things." When I look back at my journals, the moments like these are the ones I smile at over and over again.
and who doesn't like to smile right?! :)
Ha! She's wise beyond her years :)
She's the best! Who does she think she is ...
Love your blog! Love her! {I think she's secretly my favorite right now! Love that age!} Zeke says the funniest things too!
Post a Comment