So here is what 's going on. I passed a kidney stone yesterday. I am almost up to 40. I feel pretty good about that.
Next. Hal loves to sing. Here is Castle on a cloud. Please note that she says "lady OLD and white", and at the end she is smiling at me because she said castle the normal way and Mike has been teaching her to say coh-sul like the British. It's pretty cute.
Next. Kelders came for a fun visit for their spring break. We went to Kangaroo zoo, swimming, and City Creek and Downtown. It was great to see them. It had been WAY too long!
Next. Halle cut herself some bangs right in the front. She wanted to be like her friend who just cut her hair. The problem is her horrific cowlick that doesn't allow for her bangs to fall forward. Whatever.
Next. We had a nice spring day where is reached 60. Everybody put on shorts. Then it snowed the next day.
Next. Delty was blessed. My mom made her dress.
She's pretty darn cute.
That's all for now. Have a great weekend. We're celebrating Mike's birthday. Should be a good time.




1 comment:
I just love Hal. Of course she would cut her hair.
Thanks for the pictures of Delt, she is pretty darn cute.
And thanks for letting us play today. You're great.
Post a Comment