Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas.


Merry Christmas!  

Asher update:  
Yes.  He is eating a sucker.  I'd give him just about anything he wants right now.  
A few phone pictures.  He is doing well.  He's starting to move around again and he doesn't appear to be in as much pain.  Thank you to everybody who helped us out.  People were so wonderful!  Getting casts on Wednesday.  


 Mike stayed home so I could go to Savanna's Christmas party.

 This was the day Carter was worried the world was going to end and zombies were going to come out so he took his pocketknife to school.
 I found the Chocolate Nativity mold we used to have when we were kids.  My kids love it just as much as I used to.
Hal and her unique sense of style.  She's going places, this one.  

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I busted up laughing at Hal's picture! To be a kid again!