Monday, November 12, 2012

Funny Hal.

My birthday was yesterday.  I just love my birthday.  This was a good one.  I just had to remember what my kids thought about it.  Hal asked me what 'kind' of birthday I was going to have.  You know, because she had a My Little Pony birthday.  I told her I wasn't sure and she thought I should have an exercise birthday.  How's that for a little motivation??  Carter piped in with a few ideas for games.  Running in place, jumping jacks, things like that...

They also got me some legos.  They found a kit of a little blonde girl named Stephanie.  Carter helped me put it together so I would know how by myself for when I got legos next time.

And a short movie clip from Hal.  She sings all day.  She sings better at the beginning of the song but I laughed so hard at the end tat I decided to put that part on instead.  I just love her.


2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. I still haven't really thought about what to get you, so you may have a gift on Saturday. Or maybe not.

Clark Family said...

Love it!!