Saturday, September 15, 2012

To not forget.

Asher's first little haircut.  The clippers made him a bit uneasy.
 I love his crossed feet and his pokey-out ears.  And I've also got to remember how much I love that every time I hold him he sticks his hand in my hair and plays with it.  And every time I feed him he sticks his hand up and feels my face and sticks his fingers in my mouth.  It always makes him smile.  Me too.  I don't ever want to forget that.  He's such a sweet little guy.

We took the fam to the Brigham City Temple open house.  They kids especially loved the chandaliers and the baptistry.


Hal has said a few funny things lately.  Sadly, I don't remember them all.
mow-lawning
tennis rocket
sno-gloo instead of igloo
scream time instead of screen time

And coming up next, an updated family picture that Kari took for us while in Vernal.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so big. I LOVE his ears. Can't wait for your trip, I'm dying to hang out with just him. (Plus, I get looks from people when I'm watching Inoke ... I can't wait for the looks of an obviously pregnant lady with such a small babe ... talk about irresponsible).

The Adams Family said...

I miss nursing! Sophi would also touch my face and I loved it!!! I too love his sticky out ears!! You have a Beautiful family!!!