Thursday, February 23, 2012

For my mom.

My mom has been asking for more pictures so these are for her.  
Hal likes to show me her favorite things on the ipad.  She's an old pro.  
We are quite in love with this little guy.  I'm soaking in every second with him because I know they are flying by.  I love his little noises he makes when he eats.  I love how he crinkles up his forehead.  I love how he smells.  I love his fun hair.  I love his big, bright eyes.  I love that he smiles and it isn't gas.  I love how he can fold right in half to snuggle with me.  I love that he stops crying when I play the piano.  His particular favorite is Pride and Prejudice-Liz on top of the world.  He stops and listens every time.  He really likes music.  As hard as it is to get up multiple times through the night, I don't mind it all the much.  I'm always excited to see him.  He already fits perfectly in our little family.  

 Poor baby zits.

 The other day I walked in to find Hal singing Darth Vader's theme from Star wars to him to make him stop crying.  And ya know what?  It worked!

Carter has been really into Ninjagos lately.  He even let Asher hold this little guy's staff.  
 Chick-fil-a has been giving away free breakfast this week.  I geared myself up and we decided to go for it.  It was our first outing with Asher.  We survived.  Poor Hal's not in focus.
While we were out we decided to visit my grandparents.  We're really going to miss these guys when we move.  They are just incredible.  
Grandpa Gunnell in his shop.  
They deserve an entire post.  I'll get working on it.

6 comments:

Stacy B said...

What cute pics! Thanks again for the fun visit. It was great to see you all for a few days!

Gina said...

He's already changing so much! I need to see him soon! And all of you, too :)

Natalee and Randy said...

So cute! I love all your pics. Baby Asher is so handsome... love the Heartbreaker shirt! You are so good to update your blog! I like reading what you guys are up to!!

Kylene said...

I have no idea what a Ninjagos is? I am definitely the mommy of 3 girls!

Cute pic's, cute family, cute everything. I hope you're feeling well and getting into a routine. New babies add a nice twist to life. Asher is so handsome. :)

Kourtney said...

That baby is so cute, I knew he would love music after listening to it in your belly for so long. And Tristan has become a Ninjago fan this last month too! That's so funny they like the same things!

Rachel said...

*love* That sweet baby, the bigger kids, your sweet posts lately. So, so happy for you.

Also, fyi: My kids may not play with yours, but they know them. "Who's that, Mom?" they sometimes ask. But now when they see the pictures, they tell me. "Mom, is that Asher?" "How old is Savanna again?" Katie wishes she could play in your playroom. And they have fond memories of a little boy Carter. He immortalized as a two-year-old at our house ;)

Good luck in your grand new adventures, I'm following along.