Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Fun

Our annual trip to the corn maze.  Except it was getting dark so we didn't actually do the corn maze.  We got lost last year for about an hour so we decided to wait for more daylight.  We want to go another day so we'll probably head out sometime in the next few weeks.  Let me know if you want to join us.  

 I love Hal's face.

 This was the last good day of the week.  It's been raining since which I'm kind of loving.  I even turned on the heater for a minute today for Mike and the kids to sit on.  It's their favorite.  And I might have had 2 mugs of hot chocolate last night.  I just love this time of year.
And so I don't forget, the girls kept telling me they didn't want their hoodies on so I kept trying to take their jackets.  They were referring to their hoods.  They are so fun.

3 comments:

Alldredge Memories said...

Fabulous Fall! I am loving it too! We even got a little rain...Hurray! I broke out the Hot Chocolate as well...so fun to talk to you!

Mindy said...

Cute pictures!
I've been drinking hot cocoa for 2 weeks now, and I've made several pumpkin dessert items.
AND, don't tell Lucas, but I've turned on the Christmas music when I'm home alone.

MinDee said...

How fun! I love your comment about the hot chocolate, I would totally do something like that too :) I'm loving the weather and the rain we had too. You're lucky, I'm sure you are loving the real autumn weather you're having and that I'm 'trying' to have ;) I remember how much we both loved fall. Miss you!