Really, I wish I had more to tell you about. But alas, I do not. (immersed in Pride & Prejudice lately, been sounding British on occasion) Anyhoo, just wanting remember the funny things my kids say.
Carter kept asking how the crocodiles were doing last night during the BYU game. They were playing the Gators. He's been really into sports lately, partly due to his little friend Logan who is the biggest USU fan I've ever met. Carter told me that's why he's growing up...to play sports. That is the sole reason. Not stuff like gymnastics though, like basketball or soccer. He told me that his friends (in kindergarten) beat some 5th graders at recess the other day. He described it in the most animated manner.
He's also been a bit ornery lately, teasing the girls a lot. I was talking to him about it and asking him if everything was ok. He told me that he's just not the boy he used to be. How do you not smile at that?
Carter in 2009. How is time passing so quickly?

3 comments:
Madi is just not the girl she used to be either. :) Time is flying by!
FuNnY kid....He will always be 2 in my eyes :)
I just love him.
Also, I'm reading a different weird version of Pride and Prej, but written in the same style ... also speaking with an accent most of the time (all the time in my head).
Post a Comment