Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Old...

 Old...
 and....







wait for it...








wait for it...















New!




Feel free to be honest.  It was a very spur of the moment decision for me.  I've actually been letting my hair grow out.  But, there you have it.  I'm always like this with hair cuts.  I decide I want it done and I want to do it that day.  I actually had my hair trimmed a week ago.  My hair girl thinks I'm crazy.  This is fun though.  I think I needed a change.

p.s. Speaking of old, Mike had a birthday yesterday but he wouldn't let me take any pictures.  I guess you will never know how fun it was.  Happy Birthday Mikey!

23 comments:

Alldredge Memories said...

Very cute! You are brave! I keep thinking I want to whack mine off but don't have the courage! haha! Happy B-Day to Mike too! I heard all about what his work did for him in his own voice yesterday when one of your kids dialed my number on your pone LOL! Too Fun!

Jenny said...

LOVE IT! You look sooooo cute! Can't wait to go clothes shopping!

Kari said...

VERY CUTE! HONESTLY!! And you are not old. :) It is far too hip!

Mindy said...

Well, I'm jealous. It's super cute. If I'm not knocked up by May I'm doing the boy haircut thing again... It's the best.

Clark Family said...

Very cute!!

The Webber's said...

SO cute!!! I love it! I wish I was brave enough to chop mine! I always get scared!

Brooke Snow said...

WAHOO!!!!! You look so super duper incredibly cute! What a flattering and fun style! I love it!

JaMilLyN said...

Way cute! I see people with cute hair like you and it makes me want to cut my hair. But I've been growing it out and need a change and it's so much quicker to cut it than to grow it out. BUT I'm not cutting mine for a while. I'm jealous though. You look spectacular.

Stacy B said...

Very sexy Steph!! I love it!

Kim said...

Love it! I have actually been thinking about going short myself. I love short hair. Way to be brave!

Melissa Hernandez said...

LOOOOVE it, can't wait ot see it in person....tell Mike happy belated B-Day!!!

ali monson said...

Oh my goodness, Stephanie! It is SOO cute. I love it. Looks great on you. And so fun for the warm weather that is (hopefully) coming.

Kourtney said...

Love it! I think it's super cute, you look more like Mindy now. It's always fun to change it up I think!

Mandie said...

Really Cute!!! I love it!!!

Jenny said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura & Eliza said...

i LOVE it!!!

williams family said...

Love it! I'm a little jealous of your bravery. I've had pretty much the same hair forever! You look great!

Rachel said...

Awesome, Steph! Seriously a great look for you :) Fun, fun!

Melissa said...

Love the hair! Very cute. :)

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Way to be bold!

The McCulloughs said...

I love it! You look so young and spunky!! I usually think shorter hair makes some people look older, but not you!! You look hot! Can't wait to see it in person!