My mom always had after school snacks for us when we got home from school and it was one of my favorite things. I love having Carter in school because now I get after school snacks again!
Loving his little freckles.
And I know this has nothing to do with snacks, but I've been working on focusing and I thought this was cool. Meh.
8 comments:
practice up so you can give us our once a year refresher course :)
I can't wait! My new lens is on it's way! Wahoo!
Are you feeding your children COOKIES as an after school snack? Mom would never do that.
Why don't you cut up an apple instead?
Mindy is right, that looks a lot more like a snack that I would have given you after school...if there were any left
Cookies are okay every once in a while, right? Scott, you make me laugh! Precious pictures!
Guys, I didn't even make the cookies! My neighbor brought them over. I was planning on giving them carrot sticks. ;D
Kaya talks about your house all the time :) He told Nate that he wishes that our house was as "fancy" as yours. HAHA!
Steph, I need ideas for after school snacks. I want to do it but my mom didn't do it so I can never think of what to do...
Post a Comment