In keeping with my theme for the month, I wanted to pass along a few tips for taking back-to-school pictures of your kids. Carter is starting Kindergarten this year so you KNOW that I will be doing some photographical documentation.
From a recent Studio5 segment:
For tips from I HEART FACES click...
Back-to-school Tips: I HEART FACES
And for your enjoyment, here is my Kindergarten Picture.
P.S. Why in the world did I cut pictures up at age 12 for scrapping purposes? Oh my!
5 comments:
Nice outfit.
Make fun if you will, but you probably wore it as well.
I cut up all my pictures at age 12 too! I could kick myself1! Especially because they were not digital back then...you got only two if you were lucky enough to find a free doubles deal. What were we thinking! You were not alone with your stretch pants...mine were purple! :D
Awesome outfit!!! I believe I had the same one in blue :O)
I wasn't making fun! I love all those outfits, I wish we had them ... remember my favorite aqua-seafoam-green pinstriped one?
Post a Comment