Thursday, March 11, 2010

Don't judge. You know you want to see it too.


Shall we plan a midnight outing? Call me.

9 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

I heard Ben making mocking feminine sighs and breathless one liners from across our office space... turns out he was watching the release of the trailer ;) Somehow, its just not as enjoyable with that as an accompaniment! Can't believe the third one is almost out!

Janea said...

Oh, depending on if it falls on Clark's weekend....I AM SOOO THERE!!!

Clark Family said...

love it, hope it's like new moon and not twilight...thanks again for getting me back into reading so I could enjoy stuff like this

Mindy said...

SICK.

JaMilLyN said...

Oh I WILL be seeing this but I'm not sure if I can do a midnight showing. I like sleep... when my kids allow it. :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

i never could jump on this band wagon......the whole thing really creeps me out....vampires....and what not......i would have nightmares!!

Kari said...

goosebumps! i was wondering when it would come out - thank you!

Ann said...

I can't wait!

Melissa said...

Edward-Smedward.