Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cake Wrecks

My sister is always introducing me to new and great things. This is definitely great. Some of these pictures me laugh out loud and sometimes cry. So if you have a minute and need to boost your mood, take a quick peek. Be sure to check out Sundays. She does really cool, non-wreck cakes.

Cake Wrecks

Please note. The pictures themselves are hilarious, but pay special attention to what the girl says about it. Sometimes it is even better. These are a few of my favorites.



Super BOWEL

Poor Adamwithblueflowers. Grade school musta been murder.

So, so sad.

p.s. I am dedicating this post to my friend MinDee and my friend Laura. They decorate beautiful cakes. They will never be on this website.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh I love Cake Wrecks... the bowel one is the best. Also, sometimes she does actually awesome cakes - she did a tribute to Alice in Wonderland last week and there were some super cool ones ... so maybe your friends will be on it someday. In a good way.
PS Coulter said Alice is AWESOME, so we should go. When are you coming down again?

Tami said...

My blog has a link to it-I check it every day for some daily humor :)

MinDee said...

You make me laugh!!! Oh...I will remember these cakes when I'm having trama on my own. So funny!

Kylene said...

So funny! Rod and I are both laughing right now.

JaMilLyN said...

LOVE. IT.

Janea said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing.