Sunday, April 12, 2009

We are sick...


...every last one of us.
It is miserable.
Savanna was the worst though. She threw up all night long and then a few times the next day. She probably threw up 8 times. Poor girl. I went in her room to see why she was crying in the middle of the night and she was covered in puke and she told me she spit. It was so sad. She pointed out that it was pink though. She seemed proud to know her colors. It's coming out the other end as well, plus she has a fever. She keeps climbing into my "yap" and telling me she's sick.
So, here is a picture of our Easter clothes as they hang. Maybe next week we'll put them on. I'm a little sad because this is one of my favorite Sundays...maybe next year.

These are not the best pictures, but I was trying to compare the crazy hair on these girls. They are both 5 months in these pictures.

11 comments:

Stacy B said...

Sad! Hope you're all better soon!

Gina said...

I've been sick too! But you put it in perspective since I don't have to look after sick kids while I'm sick. Feel better! And I can't wait to see you guys NEXT WEEK. It's gonna be wicked.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Soooo sorry your Easter was full of the sickies! Next week they will look just as darling in their Easter clothes! Get feeling beter!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

ohhh hope you all feel better soon! take care

Melissa said...

Cute dresses--hope everyone is feeling better today!

Kari said...

So sad! Madi had the pukes last week - 12 times all night long... those are the worst nights.

Kylene said...

My Hallie has had the same dang thing! She got nailed again last week with all the throwing up yuk! Luckily she was okay for Sunday. Hope you guys start feeling better.

ps. do you have a running schedule of upcoming races down there? My aunt lives down in St. George and I'm thinking of visiting her soon. I thought it might be fun to do a run while I'm down there. :)

Emily T. said...

I hope it has passed by now. What a miserable few days! Being sick is never convenient, but Easter? Extra inconvenient!

Alldredge Memories said...

Darn! I hope it wasn't all that junk food I brought over Friday :( The girls look so much alike! Which one is Halle?

Alldredge Memories said...

I had my aunt pick up the bucket in Delta from the store I told you about. You'll have to save the popcorn until you are all feeling a little better. Mike didn't mention it yesterday. Those "Hazardous Duty" books are great---hope you like them---take your time. She will have the 3rd one to that series out in may---can't wait!

P.S. The program my mom's friend said to try to use to get the Price is Right downloaded is called "snag it" ever heard of it?

Weight Family said...

Okay, I LOVE that she pointed out it was pink, such a girl!