Monday, November 10, 2008

Hi! My name is Halle...


Hi everybody! I thought I'd do a little introduction so you can get to know me a bit better. I was recently born into a fun but crazy family with a mom and dad who adore me and a big brother and sister that love me--almost to pieces (literally!). I am now 2 weeks old and I visited my Dr. this morning. He says I am looking great! I now weigh 7 tiny lb and 6 little oz and I am 21 inches long. That means I'm in the 20th percentile for weight and 69th for height. Doesn't mean much to me, but mommy hopes this means I will be long and thin. If my feet are any indication, I'm headed that direction! I take after my uncle Brett and my grandpa. My feet look like small skis! Anyway, I'm happy to be here. Enjoy a few more pictures! (especially you, grandma) I can't wait to officially meet everybody. And thank you to everybody who has been helping my family as they get used to me. They sure need it!

15 comments:

Melissa said...

She's beautiful, I think she resembles her siser!!

Weight Family said...

She is super cute! I think she looks a lot like Savanah did as a baby.

Jonny and Amber said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe she has so much hair.

Haslem Family said...

The bottom right picture is making me baby hungry.... ahhhhh!!!!!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

She looks just like Savanna! What a cute family you have!

Ashley Shepherd said...

She is a doll!! You have such cute kids.

Alldredge Memories said...

So Cute! Love the hair! How's mom doing?

Melissa said...

What? I was expecting a Bday post?? :) She's a cutie!

Emily T. said...

I want to meet her in person...she's so cute & cuddly looking. Maybe sometime through the Holidays. And, the Juan story is hilarious. I can just envision their little conversation.

Hammons said...

Cute, cute!
Happy Birthday to you again! Hope you get to get out and celebrate.

Jonny and Amber said...

Steph,
Happy Birthday. I hope you did something fun and got spoiled!
Love ya Babe!

Shanna said...

Halle is beautiful, congratulations! And...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!!! I hope you had a great day.

Alldredge Memories said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Hope it was a good one...sorry so late on the gift and that I couldn't make it to lunch, I heard you had fun...I'll make it to the next one!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

She is adorable! she looks like Savanna with DARK hair! She is a cutie..

Kelie said...

she's beautiful!!