Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Blogiversary

I'm sure that isn't the proper terminology, but that's ok. I started blogging a year ago this month. Time really flew! I am a changed girl because of it. I keep in better contact with far-away friends and relatives. I think of my life in terms of blog posts. I am keeping better track of the cute and funny things my children say and do. I think I am happier because I get to see all of you and your cute families and what you are doing. It has been giving me loads of fun ideas for recipes, crafts, outings, etc. So, loving it.

I know these are mostly for me, but here are a few more from Carter.
Mom, can I have some 'fruit bear please?' (root beer)
I asked him to run get me something. "Please can I just walk? I don't want to run!"
And lately he has really wanted to be a missionary. He even asked to have his own scriptures and scripture case which he calls a purse. He carries them around all day. During scripture study he gets out his marking pencil and follows along. I hope he never changes. He's such a spiritually sensitive little guy. I just love him!

5 comments:

Weight Family said...

Super cute about Carter, I love the Carterisms.
BTW- My blogiversary is tomorrow, so don't think I am copying when my blog has a birthday...

Melissa said...

I have never even thought about it, but I guess my blogiversary is coming up in a couple months, huh....how the time flies when your addicting to blogging-your right though, it changes your way of thinking, I am much better at taking more pictures now...

Kylene said...

Happy Blogiversary! I was just thinking the other day how much fun it is to keep in touch with friends this way. I definitely have become more creative through this little outlet too.

ps. Hallie looks like a moose today with the poofy pigtails going on.

Emily T. said...

This blogging stuff really opens you up to a whole new world. It's so great. Cute stories about Carter. He's so smart and sweet. And you're almost 30 weeks. How exciting. It's getting close.

Rachel said...

Happy blogiversary! I'm so glad you started blogging, and got me started, too :)

Big hugs to Carter. He really has such a big personality, and I feel blessed that I got to hang out with him so much when he was littler (but sad that I'm missing all the cute stuff he does and says now!).