Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rice Krismispy Treat...or something like that


Carter loves Rice Krispy Treats and I love how he says it. I make them sometimes just so I can hear him try to pronounce it. I had to make a movie because I just never wanted to forget...

One other thing he said today: Mom, let's run fast like the scripaling woriors (stripling warriors). I guess he is paying attention during scriptures.

8 comments:

Kira said...

LOVE IT! I had to watch it 3 times! I love how he says that, so cute!

Mandie said...

Haha That is so cute! You have the most adorable kids! We NEED to get together soon-

Gina and Glade said...

Me and Glade loved this! I watched it several times as well.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Too cute, i love him!

Kylene said...

ADORABLE!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

That is sooo cute! I am so glad you shared it. I had to watch it a couple of times.
When are we going to see you guys? We need to meet up before we move!

Michelle and Caleb said...

I love that! I love how little kids say so many different things. You don't want to forget.

The Naylors said...

So Cute! You have to tell me how you do this. I can't believe that Savanna is 1! Wow! Disneyland looked like a blast. I also can't believe how many links you have to other peoples blogs. I loved being able to see Randy's and Natalee's new baby. Hopefully you'll have my link up soon. You have to help me with it though before you post it to your blog. This is my first comment to ever write on anyone's blog. It's because I like you guys so much! Darling family!