


We had Thanksgiving this year at Aunt Julie's house. Shanna and Jake were there and Amanda came with us because Jesse was working. It was very good! And I have to say how grateful I am for my family. I love my cute kids! Check out Savanna's pig tails!
5 comments:
I can't believe how light Savanna's hair is. She has the cutest chubby cheeks!
Looks like it was lots of fun and of course your kids are cute!
I had your page open on my computer and I ran upstairs to get Evan out of his crib - when I walked back downstairs I could hear Madi giggling - she had climbed up on the counter and was giving kiss after kiss to these pictures of Carter & Savanna!
So cute. I love the pigtails! She has the cutest hair ever!
Your family is so cute too! yes we are going up north for Christmas, but we won'e leave until the 21st. We do need to do lunch sometime- please send me your phone number again because I don't remember where I wrote it down.. sorry... i Suck! Hope you have a happy Holiday season! my number is 627-1117 and cell 435-232-5569- call me and we will take the kids to McDonalds or Del Taco and let them play while we chat.
Post a Comment