Saturday, October 6, 2007

So Spiritual...or not...

So today Carter asked me if he could watch the bishops when he woke up from his nap. I thought to myself, "Wow, he must have liked conference. My kid is a spiritual giant that askes to watch conference at age 2." So I turned it on. He said, "No mom! I want to watch the bishops!" I couldn't figure it out. I made him say it one more time. Not bishops, spaceships. That's right, he wanted to watch Star Wars. I don't know what Jedi mind trick Mike has used on him, but he sat and watch the entire thing then told me he thought we should get a spaceship. So the obsession starts...I thought he would at least be 4 or 5. I was way off...

3 comments:

Weight Family said...

That is awesome! Kids say the cutest things... are you still wanting to get together this week while you are up? If so, we are still on.

Kourtney said...

So funny! I can't believe he sat through the whole thing, he must have really been mesmorized by it!

Clark Family said...

That is awesome! Mike must be so proud, I know Dan is probably jealous. He wishes Noah was into Super heros and Star Wars! I don't know if I am going to tell him because then we will have to watch star wars agian and again until Noah liked it! Good times!