
This is my brother Adam, I like him. Lately he's been doing really well at football. He is a senior at Pleasant Grove and they are undefeated . Two weeks ago he caught a pass on the 20 yard line and ran 80 yards for a touchdown. He's pretty fast for 6'5". Then last week he blocked a field goal with 1.8 seconds left to win the game for PG. I think they are glad he's around. Go Vikings! (or Bikings if you're Carter) He is #29.


2 comments:
I love how you said, 'I like him". Did you really post last Sat cuz I swear I have looked since then and there was nothing there. Anyways, he sounds like an allstar!!
I downloaded the pictures to a post but didn't publish it until today. The day you originally start it is the date it says, not the date you published. Weird, I know.
Post a Comment